2014年7月16日水曜日

CALL literart Reaction Journal 7

Raection to The Most Beautiful Thing

Ⅰ. Summary

A dull boy met a non listen girl. As they talk with paper, they like each other. That boy hasn't took part in the prom. So he wanted to ask her to take part in the prom with him. But he saw another boy kissed her. Then he shunned her. one day, they met at hallway. When he turned his back on her, she speak! Then they hugged eath other.

Ⅱ. Reaction

1.Character

Boy: He doesn't have any confidence in himself. So he hasn't a girlfriend. He changed since he met a girl.

Girl: she can't listen anything. She hasn't a boyfriend because everybody laughed at her.

2.Love interest

He shunned her by anoter boy appeared. But they tied more tahn until then. I think thanks to a rival in love, they can form a relationship.

3.Message

I think this film's message is believing. If I have a bofriend and I don't believe him, our relationship is all done. And everyone has chance. So I want to try to have some confidence in something.

4.General Opinion

This film is very beutiful like title. It's beutiful love story. As I wrote in Message, We have chance. So I want to challenge something with strong confidence!

4 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Momoka!
    I read your blog. Your comments nice. I want to watch this film.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hello Saori. Thank you for reading my blog. This film is nice. So you should try watching it.

      削除
  2. Hello Momoka! I read your LRJ7. I chose this film, too. Your opinion is very wonderful!

    返信削除
  3. I felt empathy from your general opinion.
    I think strong confidence is important,too.

    返信削除