2014年7月3日木曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 6

Reaction to Struck

Ⅰ. Summary

One day, a man met a woman. Then he is shot an arrow. The arrow can't pull. After that hapening, he laughed at everyone. His friend introduce some women, but he can't love them.
When he went to the laundry, he met that woman. When she touched the arrow, it can be pulled.
The arrow is shot by cupid. Then the man kissed the woman. It's happy end :)

Ⅱ. Reaction

1. Setting

A man saw a woman at a street. When the car passed in frot of the man, he iwas shot an arrow.
His story started from then.

2.Sound track

"Over The Rainbow" is used in this film's last. This sonnd track is fit this sotry's last, I think. Comfortably sound made my feel calm.

3.special effect

I think this film's special effect is an arrow and a cupid. The man twisted around an arrow, but his love story started from when he shot. finally, he can find a partner.

4. General Opinion

I think this story's key is an arrow. actualy, his heart shot from cupid's arrow. Before he can meet that woman again, he had some happening. But finally, he find true love. That's happy end. It made me happy.


7 件のコメント:

  1. I have not watch this film. Your blog is detailed so I could image this setting. I want to watch this film.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thenk you for reading my LRJ6! You should try to watch this film. Maybe, you can become happy :)

      削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Hello Momoka! I read your blog. It is very wonderful. I want to watch this film.

    返信削除
  4. Hello Momoka! I read your LRJ6. Your LRJ6 is very nice! I was able to understand your thought.

    返信削除
  5. Hello.This story looks intereting.I want to watch this!

    返信削除
  6. I think this love story is interesting from your summarize.

    返信削除