2014年5月31日土曜日

CALL Literary Reaction Journal 3

Reaction to The inportant thing in life


Ⅰ. Summary

This is the story a professer talk to his students about life. He compare life to rocks or pebbles or sand.

Ⅱ. Reaction

1.Theme

I think this story's theme is which one is important of own life because things we can do in life are limited as things can fill in jar.

2. Symbolism

The important symbols of this story are rocks and pebbles and sand. The rocks are most important thing in our life. The pebbles are less important thing than rocks in our life. The sand is less important thing than pebble in our life.

3.Point of view

I think things we can procede are limited. We can't procede all things in the same time, and we don't know what have to do at first if we don't decide the order of priority. So the order of prioritys are different each oter, and the answer of the order of prioritys aren't exist. This is my point of view.

4.General Opinion

In my case, my rocks are my family, and my pebble is money, and my sand is my house. For example, if my house were burned by fire, I would run away with my family quickly. Then I  don't have anything else because my family is more important than any money for me.

19 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Momoka,

    My feeling is that you can relate very well to this story, and that you very well understand what the author is trying to communicate to us about how to establish priorities in our lives.

    Well done!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my LRJ3. I agree with your comment. I'm grad of your comments.

      削除
  2. I read to your blog. It's very nice. Your blog is easy to understand. I agree with your comments

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my LRJ3. I tryed to write easily because I wanted to understand everyone my opinion.

      削除
  3. In your opinion, your example is too simple to understand me. It's interested in your example. It's nice.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my LRJ. I want to know your opinion!

      削除
  4. Hello Momoka. I read your comment. It was very nice. Thank you!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hallo Miki! Thank you for reading my LRJ :)

      削除
  5. Hello, Momoka. I read your LRJ3. Your opinion is plain because you use an example. I was interested in this story.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hallo Narumi ! Thank you for reading for my LRJ3. You try to read this short story.

      削除
  6. Hi, Momoka!
    I read your LRJ3. I think your LRJ3 very nice!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Yuka. Thank you for reading my LRJ3.

      削除
  7. Very very nice (^_-)-☆
    Are you a genius?wwww

    返信削除
  8. Hi Momoka! I read your comment. I think your analysis is very nice!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my LRJ3. I want you to read this story.

      削除
  9. I read your blog.Your summary is very nice!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for reading my LRJ3. I wanna know your opinion!

      削除
  10. Hello Momoko.
    I read your journal. I agree with your general opinion.

    返信削除